Thursday, September 13, 2012

Melting, I am.

This is the last week of summer for my 4 year old niece. She's been spending some half days with Nana, part of which includes a nap. For fun, on Tuesday I left her a note on an index card with 4 quarters taped to it under her nap blanket before I left for work. She and Nana called me to say thank you. Yesterday I left a small sticker album with a sheet of kitty stickers. Last night Nana told me that when she saw it she said, "Auntie Sara buys me these things because she loves me very much!"

Yep. Melting. :o)

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by to welcome you on board the A to Z Challenge April 2013.
    Look forward to your challenge posts!
    Please consider putting up the Challenge badge so it is easier to identify your participation.
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you'll make it through the Challenge this year. And as Damyanti suggested in the previous comment, adding the badge will so others that you are a participant. The A to Z badge can be found at http://a-to-zchallenge.com .

    Lee
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropping by from A to Z Challenge. This is my first year participating. Good luck to you.

    Brett Minor
    Transformed Nonconformist

    ReplyDelete